This quick and easy rhubarb recipe is a winner to top porridge, chia puddings, yoghurt, cakes or anything you can dream of with.
1 bunch organic rhubarb
2 tbs maple syrup
1 dried star anise piece
1 dried clove piece
1 tsp vanilla paste
1/4 cup filtered water
2 drops doTerra wild orange oil
* If you aren't currently purchasing doTerra at wholesale prices, please contact us to find out how or take a look at this page x
1. Remove stems from bunch, wash thoroughly and rough chop.
2. Add rhubarb along with all ingredients except the Wild Orange oil and bring to a simmer over low heat.
3. Stir from time to time but allow the rhubarb to soften and come apart.
4. Remove from stove once rhubarb is cooked through and softened to your liking.
5. Once cooled, stir through the essential oil and enjoy.
This can be stored in the fridge for a week but is great to top cakes with as well as add to all your favourite breakfasts.